Raytheon Technologies- Electrical (RMS) Engineer I (Onsite)
Looking for the right runway for your career to take flight? Consider joining us here at Collins Aerospace, where we’re working side-by-side with customers on exciting industry possibilities. With a comprehensive portfolio, extensive capabilities and broad expertise, we’re crafting intelligent solutions to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market – all representing the best in innovation and technology for the industries we serve across commercial, business, space, and military and defense aviation.
With 68,000 employees across 46 countries around the world, we offer an extensive flight list of opportunities to explore the depth of our organization. We offer flexible work options to meet your needs by offering on-site, hybrid and remote roles. Join us and help build a more advanced, more autonomous, more connected, more electric and more sustainable future!
We are looking for a Reliability, Maintainability and System Safety (RM&S) Engineer to support the Electric Power Systems business unit of Collins Aerospace.
Do you want to be a part of a global business, creating innovative solutions for the aerospace industry’s biggest customers? This is the core of what we do in the Electric, Environmental & Engine Systems (ES) business. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, ES focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
- Provide Electrical Reliability/Maintainability/System Safety/Testability analyses and design guidance for electronic controls and electrical power generation, distribution, emergency and auxiliary power, and load management systems on a variety of aircraft platforms.
- Analyses to include: Failure Modes and Effect (Criticality) Analysis (FMEA/FMECA) from the component and the functional levels, System Safety, System Hazards, Fault Tree, Maintainability Tasks, Reliability Predictions, and Testability analyses.
- Provide technical support to the Design Engineering, product Support Engineering and Marketing organizations in both concurrent product development and mature product support environments.
- Provide technical and project leadership for RM&S support on programs.
- Investigate and perform improvements on current standard processes to improve efficiency and quality of analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and less than 2 years prior relevant experience
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Possess Analog and Digital Circuit Design Analysis and/or Mechanical Design Analysis skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Be able to multi-task and manage tasks through unexpected events
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner and produce effective, clear and concise technical documentation
- Experience with common spreadsheet, database and work processing applications such as MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Access highly desirable
- EEO/AAP Statement
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.