QVC Platform Engineering Internship – (Summer 2023)
Impact our future. Impact your future. Discover a whole world of difference at QVC.
Our summer intern program runs from end of May through mid- August. In just 11 weeks you will work alongside of our IT Leadership team, participate in our Professional Development Series, have access to other 90+ interns across the organization, collaborate in a group project by partnering with other QRG brands, and engage in networking sessions and more.
Multiple IT internship opportunities are available to support various areas of the business, including roles in:
- Software Engineering (Java, J2EE, .NET)/ DevOps Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineering / Platform Engineering
- Product Management
Who We Are
QVC empowers shoppers with knowledge and shares insights in a lively and engaging way. QVC offers an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products – from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry – and connects shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories and award-winning customer service. QVC reaches more than 200 million homes worldwide via its 12 broadcast networks and reaches millions more via multiple streaming services, websites, mobile apps and social pages.
Our technology teams are constantly innovating. From designing apps to creating entirely new platforms, technology is at the core of all that we do. As we continue to grow on-line, on-air, and through mobile, we are in search of tech talent to ensure our business maintains its success and the first talent that we consider post-graduation is often our intern talent pool!
Inside QVC’s IT Intern program, you will have best in class tools and training to expand your skill set while gaining the experience you always dreamed of. We are an innovative, technology-driven organization that embraces corporate responsibility and is committed to our people. Our US Headquarters are located in West Chester, PA.
What You Bring
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in a college or university.
- The ideal candidate will be pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Information Technology, or MIS.
- Pre-employment drug screening is required.
- Must have supported relevant academic projects in IT.
- Ideal candidates will be entering their junior or senior year, or pursuing a graduate degree.
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.