Northrop Grumman-IT/Computer Systems Analyst Entry-level
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an entry-level Systems Analyst/Windows Administrator to join its dynamic team of technical professionals. This position will be a part of our Enterprise Services sector.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform as Windows System Administrator for a large, classified government contract.
- Maintain efficient operations of the IT infrastructure; may include desktops and other help desk orientated support.
- Ensure necessary IT administration tasks are completed under supervision as necessary.
- Create and maintain user and computer accounts and modify file permissions and security access lists.
- Develop and document technical processes and procedures as needed.
- Report project status as required for all recurring and non-recurring efforts.
- Adhere to strict Information Systems security guidelines in all cases.
- Communicate effectively in written and oral format.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or has completed their degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) from an accredited institution
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Fundamental understanding of Windows Operating Systems
- Fundamental understanding of network infrastructure and IP addressing
- Fundamental understanding of Active Directory and the use of Active Directory (AD) users and computers.
- Current Security + CE certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Ability to be cleared to special access programs
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work after hours and weekends as needed
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 or higher
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining computer hardware in a networked environment
- Previous experience in Server administration or management
- Currently valid Security+ CE, CASP, CISSP or similar security certification
- Linux Operating System experience and/or certification for current versions
- VMWare experience with current version
- Rudimentary Scripting
- Experience with the creation and deployment of system images in an enterprise environment
- Previous internship/co-op experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
- Good presentation and writing/communication skills.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment.
Please apply to: http://northropgrumman.yello.co/app/collect/event/cXQCrV4c3pFxBF82tKEKqg