2023 Software Engineering Development Program
The Wells Fargo Technology Analyst Program is a strategically designed, non-rotational, twelve-month program that provides analysts with the necessary knowledge, skills, experiences, and exposure to build a career in Wells Fargo Technology. Analysts are full time, permanent employees and will continue to be employees after completing the program.
Program components include a mentoring relationship, division and function specific training, employee engagement activities, professional development opportunities, opportunities to meet and network with executives, community service projects, and overall program projects. You will receive support from a dedicated program manager to help navigate through the program and the transition to corporate life. This program provides opportunities to be a part of a team that develops business solutions through innovation.
This Software Engineering Development Program is part of the overall Wells Fargo Technology Analyst program which includes programs in Software Engineering and Information and Cyber Security.
Program Start Dates: February 2023 or July 2023
Role Located in Multiple Locations:
- Chandler, Arizona
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Dallas Metro Area
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- New York City, New York
- San Francisco Bay Area
- St. Louis, Missouri
In this role, you will:
Be placed in one of the following roles. Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
* Software Engineering – Participating in the design, development, integration, testing, deployment and support of technology systems to businesses. Typically, will work within an Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lead) setting.
* Infrastructure Engineering – Design, build, enhance, and integrate the technology infrastructure required to support various platforms leveraging expertise with application technology, system/database configuration, tools, and existing designs. This includes enable agile teams with stable non-production environment with monitoring, tooling, automation, processes, improved incident and problem management, and measurable outcomes.
* Typical Tech Stacks: Python, Shell Scripting, Ansible, Terraform, Spark, Splunk Hive, Kafka, AppDynamics, Jenkins, uDeploy, F5
* Data Engineer – Creating, and maintaining next generation data warehouses and analytics environments, developing data models, writing scripts for data integration and analyze, consult on high impact data or data management issues
* Typical Tech Stacks: MongoDB, MySQL, SQL, AI/ML, Tableau/PowerBI
Placement and location are based on educational, technical background, and business need in one of the following business divisions:
* Chief Operation Office
* Chief Technology Office
* Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology
* Consumer Technology
* Digital Technology & Innovation
* Enterprise Functions Technology
* Office Head of Technology
* Technology Infrastructure
* Wealth & Investment Management Technology
For additional information about the Technology Analyst Program of Wells Fargo, please visit the Technology Program – https: //www.wellsfargojobs.com/technology-earlycareers/ page.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
* Hands-on technical experience with a diverse skill set which may include but not limited to: Java, Cloud technology, .NET, Python, SQL, etc…
* Professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work, and/or demonstrated leadership experience in academics or a community setting
* A desire to learn new technical skill sets and knowledge of the banking industry/products
* Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to learn from and collaborate with a diverse set of team members in a fast paced, change driven and dynamic environment