General Dynamics-Mechanical Engineering
The General Dynamics Mechanical Engineering position is designed with youin mind! The General Dynamics Mechanical Engineering Position allows you the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that is helping to solve our client’s most complex issues. As a Mechanical Engineer, you will have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced and innovative industry professionals. Your experience will equip you with best-in-class skills to take back to the classroom or the conference room.
General Dynamics is currently seeking highly motivated and innovative individuals for hire as a 2023 Summer Intern, Recent College Graduate or Experienced Professional.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Analyzes customer requirements and provides solutions to a variety of mechanical engineering problems of limited complexity
· Measures, maintains, and modifies mechanical systems, devices, and engines to ensure optimal performance
· Collaborate with multiple functional departments and product suppliers
· Performs testing and validation of new and existing designs/systems
· Write and present reports, documentation, and designs
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant mechanical engineering as assigned
· US Citizenship – Sponsorship is not available for this role
· Currently enrolled in or completed an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree in Engineering, or other STEM fields from a United States-based college or university
·Basic understanding of Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, and Teams)
·ASME certification is preferred but not required
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.