General Dynamics – Electrical Engineering
The General Dynamics Electrical Engineering position is designed with youin mind! The General Dynamics Electrical Engineering Position allows you the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that is helping to solve our client’s most complex issues. As an Electrical Engineer, you will have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced and innovative industry professionals. Your experience will equip you with best-in-class skills to take back to the classroom or the conference room.
General Dynamics is currently seeking highly motivated and innovative individuals for hire as a 2023 Summer Intern, Recent College Graduate or Experienced Professional.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Performs software requirements analysis, participates in research, designs, develops and tests software and tools, to include development of new work products or enhancing existing applications, systems or embedded products
· Codes, tests, integrates and documents software solutions
· Applies principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of complex software and architectures
· Researches and analyzes data, such as customer design proposals, market trends, state of technology and industry, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
· Solid knowledge of computer science/software engineering concepts, principles and theories
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant computer science/software engineering as assigned
· US Citizenship – Sponsorship is not available for this role
· Currently enrolled in or completed an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree in Engineering, or other STEM fields from a United States-based college or university
·Basic understanding of Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, and Teams)
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.