General Dynamics – Electrical Engineering
The General Dynamics Electrical Engineering position is designed with youin mind! The General Dynamics Electrical Engineering Position allows you the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that is helping to solve our client’s most complex issues. As an Electrical Engineer, you will have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced and innovative industry professionals. Your experience will equip you with best-in-class skills to take back to the classroom or the conference room.
General Dynamics is currently seeking highly motivated and innovative individuals for hire as a 2023 Summer Intern, Recent College Graduate or Experienced Professional.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Participate in electrical requirements analysis, functional analysis and performance analysis (e.g. timing, power, etc.) for the design, integration and verification of electrical components, equipment and systems
· Solid knowledge of electrical engineering concepts, principles and theories
· Support our technical engineering products with your sound knowledge of electrical engineering concepts and principles
· Knowledge and utilization of electrical engineering design tools such as CAD
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant electrical engineering as assigned
· Clear understanding of electrical engineering processes and technical standards
· US Citizenship – Sponsorship is not available for this role
· Currently enrolled in or completed an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree in Engineering, or other STEM fields from a United States-based college or university
·Basic understanding of Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, and Teams)
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.