QVC Digital Content Development – Full Time (Summer Internship 2023)
QVC has a new and exciting opportunity for an Intern, to join our Digital Content Development Team! . You must be a rising junior, senior, or graduate student to qualify. Recent graduates will not be considered. This position is primarily remote, but you may occasionally be asked to make an appearance at our Studio Park headquarters in West Chester, PA. Don’t miss the chance to earn while you learn in a productive, customer-focused environment that supports one of the world’s largest multimedia retailers.
Our summer internship program will be full time, running from May 22nd – August 11th.
Who We Are
This is a fast-paced, dynamic, and engaging team, where we work together in a culture thriving on productivity, efficiency, and excellence. Interns in this department gain valuable, hands-on experience doing some of the very same work as our full-time associates and have an opportunity to contribute in a very meaningful way to the team’s mission. Thorough training and ongoing coaching builds your confidence and ensures your success.
QVC empowers shoppers with knowledge and shares insights in a lively and engaging way. QVC offers an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products – from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry – and connects shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories and award-winning customer service. QVC reaches more than 200 million homes worldwide via its 12 broadcast networks and reaches millions more via multiple streaming services, websites, mobile apps and social pages.
- Works closely with our Creative and Ecommerce teams to leverage platform presentation capabilities to optimize promotional content
- Builds digital content for web, mobile apps, and email with 100% accuracy based on business team direction
- Stages digital content for testing and migrates them into the production environment through standardized processes
- Assists in testing of new features and functionality on an ad hoc basis
- Pays extraordinary attention to detail to guarantee a flawless customer experience
- Works in multiple environments including web-based CMS, HTML, and custom development environments
What You Bring
- Must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must have a firm understanding of HTML, the capabilities of web browsers, and the constraints involved in designing for online media
- Must be able to hand-author HTML5 and CSS3
- Should be able to effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of mobile/cross-platform web design (responsive design, iOS/Android design and development)
- Knowledge of or coursework in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Usability, and Accessibility
- Knowledge of Content Management systems (such as Adobe Experience Manager)
- Any interface (UI) Design experience
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver and Photoshop
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.