CACI: Software Development/Engineering Intern – Su
As a member of the CACI Intern Program you'll be given challenging assignments consistent with your degree program and level of competence. Our Software Development interns typically learn development methodologies and tools, and get exposed to advanced concepts like machine learning, or Amazon Web Services.
More About the Role:
Your specific assignment will vary. At CACI we’re solving difficult challenges that involve developing capabilities for signals intelligence, building business systems, creating analytics that enable insight and action, designing next generation systems leveraging modern agile methodologies, cloud capabilities, and advanced algorithms. You’ll get assignments and mentoring, but we also look for our interns to be self-starters and independent thinkers that can bring their own innovation and ideas to the table.
At CACI we hire you into our CACI Summer Intern Program and in the ensuing weeks after your acceptance your specific job/program, location, and manager will be identified.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or other related field
- Must be able to obtain and maintain applicable security clearance
- Familiarity in object-oriented programming languages, such as Java & C++, Python;
- Working knowledge with at least one or more of the following:C/C++, Python, and/or assembly language
· Familiar with the software development lifecycle – designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining web and mobile apps
· Results-oriented, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
Ability to follow instructions and work in teams
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Practical experience in your area of study – be a practitioner of your trade.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Location: Northern Virginia (examples of locations: Sterling, VA; Herndon, VA; Chantilly, VA)
Dates: Position will start around May 22, 2023 – August 11, 2023
Internships last about 10 – 12 weeks